UP Police SI Syllabus 2016
In this section we will provide you UP Police SI Syllabus 2016, UP Police Exam Syllabus 2016 and Examination Pattern for Sub Inspector recruitment in UP Police.
General Requirement for UP Police SI recruitment 2016
UP Police requires a candidate to be mentally and physically fit. Mental and Physical fitness are the very important aspects for a candidate to join the Police force. UP Police SI Jobs requires a candidate to be ready for a rigorous training. Uttar Pradesh is a state known to be the largest state in terms of population and it is the third largest economic state of the nation.
Role and Duty of SI: – The duty of a SI is to handle the police personnel staff and corps which include the head constables also. The role of a Sub Inspector is to file the charge sheet in the court and he or she is the one who is the first investigating officer. The other sub-ordinate staffs can only investigate in the cases on the behalf of the orders of Sub Inspector. The job of SI has a very vital role in the parliamentary democracy. Every year the UP police department unfolds several vacancies to appoint some aspirants over a number of posts. Filling up the post of SI Vacancy is being conducted by the UP Police Recruitment Board.
UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016
UP Police Recruitment SI Selection Process: – The UP Police Recruitment comprises a three stage Selection Methodology. The three stages are described here below:-
Stage Ist – Verification of Documents
- Documentation, Testimonials: – The candidate must hereby aforementioned in advance by the UP Police Recruitment Board is that they have to be in the possession of relevant academic documents. The documents will be verified by the police personnel and it is strictly advised to the candidates to do not forge any entries into the application form nor attach any fake documents. Fraudulent of documents is a criminal offence and the punishment will have to be bear by the candidates.
- Physical Standard Test: – The physical fitness test is a very important factor of consideration in UP Police SI Job. The UP Police vacancy tests the candidate’s endurance and strength through various measures that includes running, cardio vascular and push- ups. The UP Police SI Recruitment is a non- Gazetted Post and also referred to as class II or Group B posts.
To fill the seats of UP Police SI Physical Measurement, there are some standard parameters. An applicant can go through this tabular information for both Male and Female category.
Stage IInd – Physical Efficiency Test
The male and female candidates who qualify from the previous round of documentation and Physical Standard Test are eligible for the next round of running.
A candidate is required to compete with time have to show his or her calibre in running. It is an essential parameter to test the Physical Efficiency of a candidate which is required for UP Police Jobs.
Stage IIIrd Written Examination (UP SI Exam Pattern)
Exam Pattern: – UP SI Recruitment has its 3rd stage in which a written examination will be conducted. UP Police vacancy for SI consists of multiple choice questions. It comprises the questions from five different areas, mentioned below:-
Note: – applicants have to obtain a minimum of 50% qualifying marks in each of the previous subjects mentioned above.
UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2016
As per the UPPSC announcement, UP Police SI Exam Syllabus is provided below which contain General Hindi, Qualitative ability and Reasoning Question.
1) General Hindi: – The UP police SI applicant requires a candidate to have a knowledge and command over the Hindi Language. Questions are generally asked from the topics like antonyms, synonyms, Essay Writing, Idioms, Letter writing, questions and answers from unseen passages, Reading comprehension.
2) Quantitative Ability: – A candidates decision ability in a given time frame work is judged by the approach of solving the Numerical Ability questions. The examination Syllabus of UP Police Job is up to the standard X Here goes the important lists of topics which are generally being asked in UP Police Recruitment. The topics that are of utmost important includes Number System, Arithmetic Progression, Time Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Alligation and Mixture, Simple and Compound Interest, Logarithmic and Exponents.
3) Reasoning: – The reasoning is an affirmative method to test the grey areas of a brain. Reasoning comprises of two types that is Verbal Ability and Non Verbal. The UP Police Jobs requires a candidate to have a good command over Reasoning. It is required by the UP Police Recruitment Board to have a quick grip on the reasoning area so that they can match up with the criminal activities, labor and political activities, communal activities and incidents related to law and order.
Reasoning is generally divided into two sections
- Verbal Ability: – The topics in the verbal section comprises of Synonyms, ordering of words, sentence correction, antonyms, Spotting errors, sentence improvements, verbal analogy, idioms and phrases.
- Non-Verbal: – In this section, paper is comprised of the questions from the topics like blood relations, cubes and Dice, Paper cutting, Water Images, Mirror Images, Analytical Reasoning.
- General Knowledge: – This Subject is very wide and it covers both Static and current affairs. Static General Knowledge includes the topics which do not change the course of time. The topics like, History, Geography, subjects on Polity and Economy. Topics like Books, authors, business and science and Technology. Current Affairs are generally the subject of interest for many competitive exams. The current affairs modules need to be covered from reputed English and Hindi newspapers.
Planning Stage For Uttar Pradesh SI Exam Pattern
To achieve a goal or a target, candidates have to be ready with his or her plans. There are some recommended books and strategies chalked out to crack the examination to secure a seat in UP Police Job. UP Police vacancy for SI requires that a candidate must have the potential to beat the odds. The golden tips are:-
Important Recommended Books contains the UP SI Syllabus 2016
- Quantitative Ability: – according to the standards of the questions asked in the examination pattern of UP Police Recruitment is a medium level. First of all, a candidate is required to look the standard syllabus of mathematics from class 7th to 10th. Apart from it, some good books as a reference can be used for the Numerical Ability. Quantitative Ability by R S Aggarwala, Numerical Ability by Arun Sharma would be one of the best pick.
- General Hindi: – This is the portion where students generally lack behind because one of the primary reason of its toughness and a loose command over its grammatical portion. A candidate can is recommended to go through the basics of “Hindi Vyakaran “called as Hindi Grammar. From standard 7th to class 10th, a candidate can pick any of the NCERT text books.
- Reasoning: – To work out on the grey areas of a brain, a candidate is advised to practice really hard. Solve as many puzzles as can, it demands of the analytical and imaginative thinking. Questions can be covered from some standard text books like Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwala and standard text books of CBSE PSA i.e. problem solving assessment.
- General Knowledge: – this is the topic which cannot be covered in a day of three or four. It is required to have a great command over your state and Nation Knowledge. These topics can be covered from CBSE textbooks from 6th standard to 12th Topics like History, civics, Law and order, Sociology, Geography, Ethics and integrity and Public Administration can be easily covered from the scratch level.
“Link of previous year’s papers and downloading of UP Police SI syllabus can be added accordingly”.
UP Police Exam pattern is the key source for you to let yourself ready for the recruitment in a planned manner.
UP Police Exam for Mains and Pre has been announced therefore start your study as per the syllabus and also check the official website for genuine UP Police SI latest News and Update.