Getting UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card for taking Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) exam 2018
11th June 2018: Candidates, who had applied for Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) exam 2018, will be excited to know that UPSC has declared the date—29th June 2018—for this examination, for which admit cards will be available on the official website—upsc.gov.in. The exam will be held at various centres all over the country.
How to get the Admit Card?
It is very important for candidates to know how to get UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2018. What they need to do is to download it by considering the following steps:
- Refer to the official website— upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘e-admit card that lies on ‘What’s New section’
- Enter roll number and registration number
- Click on the option ‘Submit’
- Now, Admit Cars will be shown on the screen
- Finally, download the admit card and take a print out for further use
Important pieces of information for candidates
- Candidates need to bear in mind that if they do not have a clear photograph of themselves on the e-Admit Card, then they will have to bring any photo identity proof, such as Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter I Card, Passport etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for taking the examination in accordance with the official notice.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination venue, which is mentioned in their admit cards. With regard to time, they need to be very punctual. There are different time zones for two sessions of the examination. For the forenoon session, it is 8:50 am and for the afternoon session, it is 1:50 pm. Entry will be prohibited 10 minutes prior to commence of the examination.
There are 14 and 32 vacancies in Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service respectively. Since the exam is conducted at national level, it is very tough and competitive. So, candidates need to have an excellent preparation to get selected for this exam.